We welcome groups of 10 or more and promise to make your experience a memorable one. Groups are able to purchase advance sale tickets for the best seating options at significant discounts − up to 50% off, depending on the size of your group and desired performance. Dining arrangements, holiday and birthday parties, backstage tours, or a meet and greet with dancers or Artistic Director Roy Kaiser are only a few of the additional options we are happy to provide, subject to group size and theatre restrictions. Group subscriptions are also available.
All orders are subject to availability and the Group Sales department will reserve the best seats available at the time of the reservation. All seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis. The earlier you reserve your seats the better they will be.
Groups that cancel their order before final payment is due may transfer their deposit to another show within the same season. Groups that cancel their orders less than four weeks before the start of the show will forfeit their deposit.
The discount for each performance can vary depending on the date, time and location of the seats. Discounts can range from 10-30%.
- A deposit of at least 50% of the invoice is due when the reservations are booked.
- Final payment is due four weeks before the performance date.
- Failure to make your final payment by the due date will result in the release of your seats and forfeiture of your deposit.
- If reservations are made less than four weeks before a performance, payment in full is due at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
- All ticket sales are FINAL.
- When possible, please note any special seating requirements (wheelchairs, hearing and sight).
- All group orders will include a $14 handling fee.
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of final payment. Tickets may be mailed or picked up at the Box Office during regular hours of operation and one hour before the performance.
- In the event of inclement weather, exchanges and refunds cannot be issued unless the performance is canceled by the Pennsylvania Ballet.