Pennsylvania Ballet proudly announces the formation of the Pennsylvania Ballet Leadership Corps, led by President Anne Titterton, along with Lisa Glassner Kovacs, Patti Dietrich and Jackie Simms in leadership roles. The Corps is a collection of energetic, committed people from the Philadelphia area dedicated to the support and promotion of Pennsylvania Ballet through work on special events, fundraisers and other activities. Through our work, we help to maintain the Ballet in its proper place as a jewel in the city's cultural crown.
Join us and you'll gain exciting, behind-the-scenes access to the Ballet! Membership Benefits:
• Attend private luncheons at the Ballet studios. Watch rehearsals and meet the dancers and Artistic Director Roy Kaiser, and learn about the Ballet.
• Bring guests to the studios to watch rehearsals (please contact the Development Department for reservations).
• Attend exclusive backstage tours at the Academy of Music.
• Save time and hassle with our private concierge ticket service.
• Enjoy refreshments in the Ormandy Room at the Academy of Music during intermission at performances.
• Purchase at least a 3-ballet subscription.
• Serve on one Corps committee annually.
• Purchase at least two tickets to one fundraising event annually.
• Attend five Corps meetings per year (work schedules will be accommodated where feasible).
• Pay annual dues of $250 (to cover costs of meetings, administration, and luncheons, and to make a small cash contribution to the Ballet).
For more information contact Barbara Vogdes, Manager of Special Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.587.6916
Pennsylvania Ballet is issuing a call for volunteers to assist at the first annual Nutcracker Market. We need your help! To sign up to volunteer and for more information please see the attached form and contact email@example.com.
For information on volunteering at the Pennsylvania Ballet Boutique, please contact Gisella High at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other volunteer inquires, please contact us at email@example.com.