The Young Friends of Pennsylvania Ballet
The Young Friends of Pennsylvania Ballet is a dynamic group of young professionals, between the ages of 21 and 35, who enjoy classical and contemporary ballet and learning more about the art form. Young Friends receive special, behind-the-scenes access and opportunities to interact with the dancers of Pennsylvania Ballet.
Young Friends receive exclusive benefits including:
- Discount season packages starting at $50
- The opportunity to Bring a Friend for $20
- Invitations to special gatherings with the dancers of Pennsylvania Ballet
Why Should You Join The Young Friends of Pennsylvania Ballet?
- Enjoy all 5 ballets of the 2015-2016 Season for as little as $10 a ticket!
- Network, make new friends, and meet fellow dance lovers!
- Expand your knowledge of classical and contemporary ballet!
- Get to know the dancers of Pennsylvania Ballet!
To learn more about how you can be part of the Young Friends of Pennsylvania Ballet contact Catherine Ross at email@example.com or 215.587.6904.
A flexible and affordable season pass for just $50!
How it Works:
- Register as a Young Friend of Pennsylvania Ballet online then purchase your Curtain Pass.
- You get 1 ticket for all 5 ballets of the 2015-2016 Season - a value of $10 per ticket!
- The Curtain Pass includes the Friday or Saturday evening performance of all 5 ballets of the 2015-2016 Season.*
- Curtain Pass tickets will be made available the Tuesday prior to each ballet series. You will receive an email alert with instructions to redeem your ticket and the option to purchase $20 additional Bring a Friend tickets.
*Excluding performances of George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker™
Curtain Pass Benefits:
- Young Friends E-newsletter, featuring Pennsylvania Ballet news and events just for Young Friends
- The opportunity to purchase $20 Bring a Friend tickets*
- Eligible for 15% off additional tickets (including tickets to George Balanchine's The Nutcracker™).**
- Invitations to special gatherings, including
- Pre-Show chats in the theater with members of Pennsylvania Ballet's artistic staff
- Conversations with Pennsylvania Ballet at the Philadelphia City Institute Library
*$20 Bring a Friend tickets are limited to Friday and Saturday evening performances only.
** 15% discount is only valid for current Young Friend Curtain Pass members.
Get all the great benefits of a Curtain Pass with enhanced access for just $50 or more!
How it Works:
- Add on a $50 contribution to your Curtain Pass order.
- Receive enhanced benefits and additional opportunities to socialize with the dancers of Pennsylvania Ballet.
- Already a subscriber? Contact Pennsylvania Ballet to learn how you can enjoy the benefits of Young Friends at the Stage Door level.
Stage Door Benefits:
- All of the benefits of a Curtain Pass, plus:
- Invitation to a technical rehearsal and reception at the Merriam Theater.
- Recognition in Playbill throughout the season.
- Discount on Shut Up and Dance tickets (an annual benefit for MANNA presented by the dancers of Pennsylvania Ballet).
How to Purchase:
Add on a $50 contribution when purchasing your Curtain Pass or call the development office to make a gift over the phone.
Already a subscriber? Contact Catherine Ross at 215.587.6904 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can enjoy Young Friends benefits!