The Young Friends of Pennsylvania Ballet
The Young Friends of Pennsylvania Ballet is a dynamic group of young professionals, between the ages of 21 and 35, who enjoy classical and contemporary ballet and learning more about the art form. Young Friends receive special, behind-the-scenes access and opportunities to interact with the dancers of Pennsylvania Ballet.
Young Friends receive exclusive benefits including:
- Discount season package for just $50
- The opportunity to Bring a Friend for $20
- Invitations to special gatherings with the dancers of Pennsylvania Ballet
Why Should You Join The Young Friends of Pennsylvania Ballet?
- Enjoy all 5 ballets of the 2016-2017 Season for as little as $10 a ticket!
- Network, make new friends and meet fellow dance lovers!
- Expand your knowledge of classical and contemporary ballet!
- Get to know the dancers of Pennsylvania Ballet!
To learn more about how you can be part of the Young Friends of Pennsylvania Ballet contact Emily Hart, Public Relations & Commuincations Coordinator at email@example.com or at 215.587.6939.
A flexible and affordable season pass for just $50!
How It Works:
- Register as a Young Friend of Pennsylvania Ballet online then purchase your Curtain Pass.
- You get 1 ticket for all 5 ballets of the 2016-2017 Season – a value of $10 per ticket!
- Your Curtain Pass grants you admission to a Friday or Saturday evening performance of all 5 ballet series in the 2016-2017 season*.
- Curtain Pass tickets will be made available on the Tuesday prior to each ballet series.
- Young Friends are able to reserve the best available seats in the theater and you’ll also have the option to purchase additional tickets at $20 each to bring a friend.
*Excluding performances of George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker®.
Curtain Pass Benefits:
- Young Friends E-Newsletter, featuring Pennsylvania Ballet news and events just for Young Friends
- The opportunity to purchase $20 Bring a Friend tickets**
- Eligible for 15% off additional tickets (including George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker®).
- Invitations to special gatherings, including:
- Preludes pre-show discussions in the theater with members of Pennsylvania Ballet’s artistic staff
- Conversations with Pennsylvania Ballet at the Philadelphia City Institute Library
Young Friends Curtain Pass Tickets are now available! Follow this link to login and purchase.
**$20 Bring a Friend tickets are only available for Friday and Saturday evening performances.
***15% discount is only available for current Young Friend Curtain Pass members.
Young Friends Curtain Pass members that are able to make a contribution of $50 or more to Pennsylvania Ballet receive enhanced benefits and special opportunities.
Contributing Member Benefits:
Young Friends Curtain Pass members that make a donation of $50 or more receive enhanced benefits, including:
- Recognition in Playbill throughout the season
- Invitations to working technical rehearsals and cocktail receptions at the Merriam Theater
- Discount on Shut Up and Dance tickets (an annual benefit for MANNA presented by the dancers of Pennsylvania Ballet)
Become A Contributing Member Now!
Add on a $50 contribution when purchasing your Curtain Pass for the 2016-2017 season or call the development office to make a gift over the phone.
For questions or more information about becoming a Contributing Member of the Young Friends, please contact Olivia Gómez at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 215.587.6913.