Due to the Covid-19 situation and with the health of our dancers, orchestra and audience in mind, the PA Ballet is making changes to its 2020/2021 Season:
- Swan Lake: Feb 25- March 7, 2021, Academy of Music
- George Balanchine’s Stars & Stripes: March 11-14 2021, Academy of Music
- Cinderella: May 13-16, 2021, Academy of Music
- Coppelia: May 13-16
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker®: December 11 – 31, 2020
- Suspended In Time: January 31 – February 7, 2021
The Pennsylvania Ballet has sent an email to all subscribers with detailed ticket options. Below are the options available:
- Donate your tickets. You will receive a tax receipt for your generous contribution.
- Exchange your tickets to on-account credit.
- Contact Patron Services to discuss additional options.
FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ticket Philadelphia / firstname.lastname@example.org / 215.893.1955
We thank you for your patience as response may be slow due to staff restrictions.
Pennsylvania Ballet is exploring ways to deliver additional content online performances or smaller performances in other public spaces, though no such event has been finalized.
Meanwhile, we invite you to Stay Connected to the Pennsylvania Ballet where you can experience virtual dance classes, performances and more. We hope that you and your family members remain well during this difficult time.