Unfortunately, due to ongoing COVID-related restrictions, we are unable to present our 2020-2021 season in person. Please see below for a complete list of cancelled performances.
If you purchased tickets to any of our 2020-2021 performances, you can choose to donate your tickets or save the credit for our upcoming events by accessing your account below. As an added incentive to encourage you to gift your on-account balance, a consortium of PA Ballet Board members have offered to match all on-account donations up to $350,000.
We are excited to have returned to the studio and we are working on brand-new offerings for an upcoming digital season for Spring 2021, more details of which will be announced soon!
The following in-person performances from Pennsylvania Ballet’s 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 seasons have been cancelled:
- Suspended in Time (April 2-5, 2020)
- Breathtaking Balanchine (May 7-10, 2020)
- Cinderella (October 8-18, 2020)
- Nutcracker (December 11-31, 2020)
- New Stories (Jan 29 to Feb 7, 2021)
- Swan Lake (Feb 25 to March 7, 2021)
- American Stories (March 11-14, 2021)
- Coppélia (May 13-16, 2021)
Contact Patron Services to discuss additional options: email email@example.com or call 215.893.1999
Phone hours are Tuesday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm