Pennsylvania Ballet seeks an accomplished, energetic development professional for the Senior Campaign Manager position. The role will be responsible for driving all campaign activity, playing a tactical role in devising and implementing campaign strategy. The position spans all areas of a capital campaign from the leadership gifts phase through the public launch.
The Senior Campaign Manager will be responsible for spearheading campaign activity on all fronts: orchestrate donor stewardship efforts, staff and lead organizational and volunteer leaders in prospect meeting strategy, deepen the prospective donor pipeline, drive forward engagement strategies and implementation, and strategically and comprehensively develop campaign policies, recognition opportunities, and phasing.
This position reports directly to the Director of Development and will work in close collaboration other fundraising staff.
- Effectively and tactically craft and implement campaign strategy; nimbly revise campaign plans as needed. Collaborate with the Executive Director, Director of Development, and volunteer campaign leadership when needed.
- Sequence and drive activity for a robust portfolio of donors; develop and execute strategies for the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of current and new donors.
- Staff Artistic Director, Executive Director, Director of Development, and volunteer campaign leaders on campaign asks; orchestrate strategy and ensure thorough and accurate research, objectives, and talking points for every campaign meeting. Perform additional campaign research profiles as needed.
- Craft bespoke solicitation materials for volunteers and staff to use for meetings.
- Collaborate closely with Director of Development to drive forward principal gifts pipeline.
- Continually refine the annotated table of gifts, prospect pipeline, and master prospect list. Input campaign activity into Tessitura database.
- Update Campaign Cabinet and organizational leadership on key campaign stats and activity.
- Produce and drive all campaign correspondence, including case materials, brochures, and newsletters, as needed. Collaborate with Marketing and outside design firms, as needed.
- Lead campaign cultivation and recognition events in collaboration with organizational and volunteer campaign leadership.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years of development experience with success in meeting fundraising goals. Experience with capital campaigns required.
- A proven track record for developing and driving campaign and solicitation strategies.
- Experience building robust principal and major-donor relationships.
- An ability to work proactively and independently while seamlessly communicating with a team.
- An ability to evaluate a situation, prioritize needs, and nimbly shift focus while meeting deadlines and ensuring vigilant follow-through.
- The necessary poise and judgment to work with Board members, senior management, colleagues, and support staff.
- A creative, entrepreneurial thinker.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Superior writing and verbal communications skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and database management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Tessitura experience preferred.
- A heartfelt appreciation for the performing arts.
Candidates should send their cover letter and resume via email:
Jane M. Kamp
Director of Development
(No phone calls please)
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. These statements are not intended to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Pennsylvania Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.