Friday, June 4 (now Sunday, June 6)
We have moved Friday’s performance for Sunday June 6 because of inclement weather on Friday, June 4.
Suggested arrival for Sunday June 6 is at 4:45pm, Performance at 6:00 pm
Welcome our dancers back to the stage at this special fundraising event!
Guests receive their preferred choice of hearty picnic basket (Shrimp Summer Rolls, Vegetarian Summer Rolls, or Gluten-free), courtesy of Balbao Catering, with a choice of red, white, or sparkling wine (one bottle between two people). Comfortable canvas chairs, with cup holders, are supplied for all guests.
Arrive at 5:15pm to enjoy your picnic basket prior to a 6:30pm performance by PA Ballet Company dancers and the PA Ballet Orchestra String Section, led by concertmaster Luigi Mazzocchi.
- $1,000 per person. FMV: $125
- When purchasing your ticket, please note in the comments your choice of picnic basket along with any allergies or dietary restrictions, and your choice of red, white, or sparkling wine.
- Valet parking is available for all guests.
EVENT DETAILS JUNE 6 AT 6PM
Saturday, June 5
Performances at 1:00 pm and 6:30 pm
Both the 1:00pm and 6:30pm events will feature PA Ballet Company dancers. The afternoon performance features an ensemble of the PA Ballet Orchestra Brass Section, while the evening performance features the PA Ballet Orchestra String Section, led by concertmaster Luigi Mazzocchi. Bring your own picnic blanket, seating, and refreshments.
- $250 for a party of four. FMV: $25 per person
- Guests are invited to bring their own picnic blankets and refreshments.
EVENT DETAILS JUNE 5 AT 1PM
EVENT DETAILS JUNE 5 AT 6:30PM
Sunday, June 6: Rain Date