Orders are subject to availability, and the Group Sales Department will reserve the best seats available at the time of the reservation. All seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The earlier you reserve, the better your seats will be.
Groups that cancel their order before final payment is due may transfer their deposit to another show within the same season. Groups that cancel their order less than four weeks before the start of the show will forfeit their deposit.
The discount for each performance can vary depending on the date, time, and location of the seats. Discounts can range from 10-30%.
- A deposit of at least 50% of the invoice total is due upon booking.
- Final payment is due four weeks prior to the performance date.
- Failure to make your final payment by the due date will result in the release of your seats and forfeiture of your deposit.
- If reservations are made less than four weeks before a performance, payment in full is due at the time of booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All ticket sales are FINAL.
- When possible, please note any special seating requirements (wheelchairs, hearing and sight).
- All group orders will include a $14 handling fee.
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of final payment. Tickets may be mailed or picked up at the box office during regular hours of operation and two hours before the performance.
- In the event of inclement weather, exchanges and refunds cannot be issued unless the performance is canceled by the Pennsylvania Ballet.
Head of Marketing